Hench Technologies was conceived in Aberdeen, United Kingdom in 2006 to offer ICT and consultancy services to small and medium enterprises. Our services also cut across various sectors of industry including Education, Public, and Private Sector. We seek to help Small & Medium Enterprises to leverage ICT to automate and make their day to day administrative and operational process more efficient, thereby leading to a higher Return on Investment (ROI).
About Us| Who we are....
Our Services| The Goodies we offer
We offer the following Services:
- Web Design & Development
- Development of Content Management Systems
- Web Hosting
- Domain Name Registration
- Web Consultancy
- Training & Capacity Building
Our Portfolio| We did these!
At Hench Technologies, we not only help get you unto the internet using cutting edge and industry standard technologies, we also stay with you for the life-cycle of your website. We give you guidance on content for your website, advise you on how best to optimize the benefits you can get from your application, and a lot more. As part of our package, we offer you cheap, affordable hosting on our platform. All you need to do is tell us you want a website, tell us what you want your domain name to be, and what nomenclature you want for your Emailboxes. Hench Technologies takes if from there and delivers to you service that is 2nd to none. We currently have hosted by us 30 websites and counting.
Take a look at some of our projects:
Contact Us| Holla at us!!
2, S.O. Williams Crescent, Utako, Abuja, Nigeria.
On this page I will publish tutorials on the commonly requested tasks while dealing with a blackberry….from my own perspective ofcourse . Leego!!
Installing or upgrading An OS
- Before you do anything as serious as installing or upgrading an OS, never forget to backup your . To ensure a complete backup of all your data go into your service books and on your keypad hold down alt and enter sbeb.
- After backup, you need to download the OS to your computer (not your phone). You can get latest leaks or official OS downloads from any of Blackberryrocks or Crackberry.com (those are the ones I use)
- Install the downloaded OS to your computer and follow this filesystem (path) . When you get in that folder, delete the vendor.xml file. (this file will not let installation work because it contains commands to make the OS work only for the network you downloaded from)
To install the OS to your phone follow the following extra steps
- Now connect your phone to your computer, and follow this now familiar filesytem and double click on
- This will open this dialogue box
- Click next until you get to this dialogue box
- Select options as you deem fit….then click next and get the party started!
Shrinking an OS
Take for example installing OS6 on a 9700 or 9650. For optimal performance, the OS6 requires device memory of 512Mb, but it will also work on the 256Mb 9700 0r 9650 if it can manage to find device memory from Eldorado. Well, Eldorado is no more mythical as shrinking the OS (removing bloatware) will free up space and you can open more tabs before the screams for help that memory is finished and pages need to be closed. How do you do that? Come with me by following the following steps. Make sure you backup before you try this at home!!
- First I will advice you wipe the phone and do a fresh install. We dont want bloatware hiding in the shadows. I recommend JL Commander for this wipe. It is an easy to use command line tool that leaves your phone’s inside looking like it was bleached. its doesn’t need installation
- Now get this application –> BB Boss Shrinker, its work is to open up the content of your OS and allow you to pick what you want removed.
- Install the the BB shrinker to your computer. Connect your and run as “Administrator” if you are on Win 7 (you can run normally on other Windows)
- You will be be given this dialogue box
- From the “Build folder” drop down, select your OS. This will populate the dialogue box with the applications in your OS. Tick the ones you want deleted at the point of installation.
- After ticking go to the “Auto Add/Remove” button. Click it and it will show you how much of debris you have yanked off the OS and how much is left of it (I once mowed a 180Mb OS to 48Mb…I am bad like that!!)
- Now go to “File” (at the top of the dialogue box) and select “Launch Apploader”
- This will bring you to this dialogue box we already described above
I will be making available downloads on this page from time to time. Always check in when you can
- Dj Monk Presents: Dj Monk – The Mixtape Vol. 2 (2011)
- Rainbow – Blackmagic
- Wad up – Wizkid ft Omoba
- Can’t stop loving me – Kelly Hansome
- Asamkpokoto – P Square
- Its You I see – Funbi ft Loose Kanyon
- Ejo Lero – Jhybo ft Cynthia Morgan
- Mu Number – 9ice
- Enigma – LajiDwayem
- Soldier Boy Remix – M.I
- Mr. Vector – Vector
- Noni – Samklef ft Wizkid, Omoba, Ice Prince
- Las Gidi Grinding – Jesse Jagz
- Tomorrow – Blackmagic
- Kako Bi Chicken – Reminisce
- Jofunmi – Skales
- Angeli – Vector ft 9ice
- Standing – Zee
- As We Dey Go – Godwon
- Jeje – P Square
- Sanchez – My Last Song
- Dj Monk Presents: Dj Monk – The Mixtape Vol. 1 (2009)
- Overkilling it – Djinee ft MI, Jesse Jags
- Champion – General Pype
- Ijinle PamPam – Knighthouse ft Kel, Eldeethedon
- My Sweetie – Wale
- Know – L’Ami ft MI
- Winchi winchi – Dr. Sid ft Wande Coal
- Lagos Party – Banky W.
- Slow slow – Chuddy K
- Wetin dey – Jesse Jagz
- Omo 2 sexy – Justina
- Successful – Naeto C
- Mr. International – Iceberg Slim
- Banana – Sauce kid ft General Pype
- Sitting on the rooftop – Rooftop Mcs ft MI
- U bad – wande coal ft D’Banj
- Strong thing – Banky W
- How much do u want it – MI, Kel, Banky W
- DaGrin – Kondo
- Sitting on top -Kel ft Jesse Jags
- Finest – Knighthouse ft Sauce kid